My Haul From SouthSide Works Exposed 2019
I was slingin’ the SNAH goodness in the Artists Market during SouthSide Works Exposed in Pittsburgh and walked out with some fabulous items — from makers familiar and new.
This haul is a combination of mine and his with goodies including:
- soap from Pip and Lola’s Handmade
- candles and an amazing Pineapple + Paprika perfume roller from 837 North Candle Co
- leather MFM bracelets from Lynn & Lucille
- Darth Vader print and RBG sticker & magnet from Paper Cutz (prints made with vintage comics and magazine pages)
- Strawberry-Jalapeño spread from Jarred, LLC